I love my chosen profession as a Realtor. My passion is to guide, assist and educate my clients in the home buying or home selling process. The goal for the buyer is not just to buy a house but to choose the home and neighborhood that matches not only their personality and lifestyle but is also the best investment for their financial future. For the seller, the goal is to sell quickly for top dollar with the least amount of hassles for that smooth transition into their new life.
To me being a Realtor is all about helping the buyer and seller reach agreement on the sale and purchase of a property through trust and collaboration. I believe that my role as a Realtor is to find a solution that maximizes the outcome for all parties. Being a Realtor is a form of servant leadership and I pledge to protect and promote the interests of my client with an obligation to treat all parties honestly. Creating a win-win environment for all.
Give me a call if you want a Realtor in the Metro Atlanta area.
• Stephanie, born and raised in Toledo Ohio relocated to Atlanta in 1980
• Attended the Art Institute of Atlanta studying Interior Design
• Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1987
• Earned Brokers License in 2008
• Mortgage Loan Underwriter and Auditor
• New Homes, Resales, First Time Home Buyers, Relocation, 55+ Active Adult, Specialty Doctors Loans, Military, and Veteran, Luxury Homes Buyers
• National Sales and Marketing Council Salesperson of the Year
• Million Dollar Circle Gold Awards
Licenses and Designations
• Principle Broker Stephanie Boldon Realty
• Certified Negotiation Expert - CNE
• Senior Real Estate Specialist – SRES
• Certified Military Housing Specialists
• Dekalb County Chamber of Commerce
• National Association of Professional Women
• National Association of Women in Real Estate Business
• Atlanta Board of Realtors
Stephanie Boldon Realty
1426 Druid Valley Rd
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
Make your home more attractive to potential buyers. A sparkling clean appearance gives the impression that your home has been well-maintained and cared for over the years.